It’s just before 5 am in my little neck of the woods in BC, Canada. There are few things that will get me up this early. Christmas is one. Read-a-thon is the other. While I don’t have plans to read all day (we are celebrating my dad’s birthday later), it’s always fun to participate, knock a few books out, and of course, SNACKS!
One or two of these will be read today. Wish me good luck today, and, wherever you may be, good luck to you, also.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Kelowna, BC, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Alice by Christina Henry
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Hummus!!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m pretty boring for the most part but I’ve loved books and reading since first grade. Now, I work at a book store. I’m married and have two teen daughters.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Nothing different. Just read, read, read,