Every time I embark on the adventure that is the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, I think that THIS will be the time that I somehow find a way to stay awake for a full day, happy reading and checking off book after book from my TBR pile. It probably won’t ever happen – I AM getting older… – but the fun is in the trying, right?
So, by this time tomorrow, I’ll have read (hopefully) three books, eaten some yummy snacks, done some fun challenges, and participated in one of the most fun events ever. I look forward to doing two ‘Thons a year and being part of a great community of girls and guys of all ages.
And which books will I be reading?
The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron
The Paradise Tree by Elena Maria Vidal
The Hatmaker’s Heart by Carla Stewart
Good luck to everyone participating in the read-a-thon today. I hope you’ll stop by and say hello, maybe leave a comment! If you do, leave a link to your own blog and I’ll visit and comment, too 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? CANADA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? YOU’RE MAKING ME PICK??
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? MINI DONUTS
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’M JUST YOUR AVERAGE CANADIAN MOM WHO WORKS AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER KIDS. I LOVE BOOKS AND HOCKEY. I DREAM OF PARIS. OH, AND I’M MARRIED :p
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I PROBABLY WON’T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. JUST ENJOY MYSELF AND TAKE IT ALL IN STRIDE!