UPDATE – Page 67 of Alice Hartley’s Happiness by Philippa Gregory. No snacks consumed yet.
Dewey’s is hosting an Opening Event Meme. Here are my answers to the questionnaire:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? British Columbia, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? You’d make me pick?? *gasp* I’m excited to read them all!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have a lovely bag of jalapeno chips I can’t wait to devour. Oh, and some carrot cake…
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a mom, wife, hockey nut and book addict.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? My only big change today is that I’m not reading at home. I found a quiet spot – my parents recently bought a new RV and parked it at a lovely resort. I’m here today. Unfortunately, it’s supposed to rain today so I won’t be able to take advantage of outdoor reading.