Well, I’ve completed two books so far for a total of 492 pages! I’m started my third book and, truthfully, I’m fading a bit! I had a small nap so I’m hoping I’ll be able to get back into it and get several more hours of reading in.
I want to thank everyone who entered my mini-challenge. I had a great time reading through all the answers! I will be contacting the winners shortly 🙂
Here is a mid-event survey:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I had a nap… I might need some chocolate to keep me going. Just sayin’…. haha
2) What have you finished reading? So far I’ve completed Alice Hartley’s Happiness and Snow White and the Huntsman.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Hmm… I think the book I’m currently working on will end up being my favourite.
4) What about your favorite snacks? The apples and caramel! The apples are so juicy.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! The Day in the Life of a Wilted Girl. I love her blog! It looks so much cooler than my blog will ever look!