Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. Ever since I first watched the HBO series, I’ve been dying to dig into the books. Hopefully this is the summer.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I’ve been hearing such great things about this book! Everyone I’ve talked to who has read it, has praised it.
3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Admittedly, I picked up this book because the cover grabbed my attention. It also sounds really great.
4. The Second Empress by Michelle Moran. All her books are fabulous, it’s about France – and that’s enough for me.
5. The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory. Either you love her or hate her. I love her. This is one of the books I’m most excited for this summer.
6. The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent. I’ve never read ‘steampunk’ before. I’m really looking forward to trying it out.
7. Mrs. Robinson’s Disgrace: The Private Diary of a Victorian Lady by Kate Summerscale. I don’t read very much non-fiction, but as soon as I heard about this one, the genre didn’t matter. I can’t wait to dig in!
8. Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. I got this book at Christmastime from a Secret Santa (also hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!) and have been dying to read it.
9. Confessions of a Prairie Bitch by Alison Arngrim. I bought this one last summer and just didn’t find the time to read it. I’ve heard nothing but great things about it. I’m a ‘Little House’ fan and have been since I was a little girl.
10. The Blythes Are Quoted by L. M. Montgomery. The only thing I love more than Little House on the Prairie is Anne of Green Gables. Gil was my first book boyfriend. Anne was my first kindred spirit. I’m eager to read anything about them that I haven’t read before.