I’ve never participated in Armchair BEA before and thought it might be fun! Here is my introductory post 🙂
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Hi. I’m Martina. I am currently a SAHM and yes, I’m a book drunkard. I recently celebrated my 3rd bloggiversary.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012? The Queen’s Vow by C.W. Gortner, Spartacus the Gladiator by Ben Kane and Her Highness, the Traitor by Susan Higginbotham. Best book so far this year? Idle Hands by Cynthia Hill
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I ADORE hockey.
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)? I really enjoy all aspects of my blog and blogging in general. I love connecting with people who enjoy reading.
- Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read? Gosh, I dunno. I did an interview with Michael Landon jr. once when I reviewed a book he co-authored. Very cool experience.
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? Well, not a real place, but Panem (The Hunger Games). I want to dress up like the rest of the citizens and frankly, all the food looked/sounded amazing!
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Best part – getting to know the other bloggers. I’ve met some seriously cool people. And, authors, too!