1. What are you reading right now? Versailles by Kathryn Davis
2. How many books have you read so far? Two
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The one I’m reading now will likely be my last. There is a hockey game tonight :p
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope. My day was free!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Well, my youngest daughter has been reading with me. I’ve been getting lots of ‘what does this word mean?’ and ‘guess what page I’m on?’. At one point, she asked me if her conscience looked exactly like she does… (awwww!). Just taking it all in stride. I’m happy she’s spent almost her entire day reading with me.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? This is my third Read-a-thon. Nothing surprises me now :p
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? It’s allll gooood!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Probably not much. I’m happy with how it’s going so far.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Hell, yes.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Don’t take the time and book/page count too seriously.