1. What are you reading right now?
– The Mermaid of Paris by Cary Fagan.
2. How many books have you read so far?
– Just 1. Starting my second after this post.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
– The one I’m about to start.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
– Nope! I was free and clear!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
– Had a few interruptions. Getting kids settled into read, getting kids snacks, scooping up puppy poop because I wasn’t paying attention while I was reading….
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
– How much reading you can actually get done in a day!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
– I think you all do a pretty fantastic job. Can’t think of anything I’d change!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
– Less children reading with me next year :p
9. Are you getting tired yet?
– I had a short nap just a bit ago. I usually only work Mondays and just worked 8 in a row so I am EXHAUSTED!!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
– When I’m feeling tired, I get up and do a mini-challenge or have a snack. It works for me!