Where are you reading from today?
– I chose three books (which I also wrote about in my initial post) which are Mary of Nazareth by Marek Halter, Versailles by Kathryn Davis and The Mermaid of Paris by Cary Fagan.
3 facts about me …
– I love hockey. I adore Clark Gable. And duh, I love reading.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
– So far, three. I hope to be able to pick more as the day progresses.
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
– My only goal is to stay awake as long as I can. Working the last 8 days full time took a lot of my energy! haha
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
– Just read and have fun. Take breaks, do mini challenges and eat a lot a snacks that make you happy! 🙂