This challenge comes right from the read-a-thon website!
Mid-Event Survey:Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? The Day the Falls Stood Still
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The one I’m reading right now
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No. I sort of just went on like usual.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The only interruptions I’ve had so far are church (a welcome interruption!) and my kids (mostly a welcome interruption..lol)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much I’ve actually read. I didn’t think I’d read this much.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, it’s been so much fun and sooo smooth. Kudos to those who are running it.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Maybe ask someone to take my girls for a few hours..lol
9. Are you getting tired yet? Ohhhh yes. Considering a nap at this point.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? For me, it’s just trying to escape to a quiet spot for at least an hour at a time, sometimes longer.