Thursday Thunks is hosted by the Thursday Thunks blog. Answer the crazy questions with words, pictures or both! Just have fun while you’re doing it 🙂
1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona?
Tan. I picture an adobe type house.
2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn’t just playing games with you?
Always colour. And my brain isn’t smart enough to play games with me – especially when it’s sleeping! 😀
3. Does bubble gum lose it’s flavor on the bedpost?
Yes. Because little bugs climb up there while you sleep and steal all the yumminess!
4. We’re buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick?
Batman.Christian Bale.The End.
5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event?
Absolutely. Go Canucks go!
6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary?
No. And if you believe that, you’re very gullible!
7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be?
Canadian currency. Because that’s where I’m from and so I’d get to see it everyday!
8. What was your imaginary friend’s name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us?
Bobby. As in Bobby Brady from the Brady Bunch. The only person he annoyed was my parents.
9. Do you think it’s ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship?
Nope. I think it’s pretty fitting, to be honest.